
Anyways life is good. We are pretty much adjusted to our life up here in Uintah. We have been to church a few times now and are getting to know some people. It's a lot different than my Riverdale ward in that everyone is a lot older than us. There are a few younger couples, but I think I might be the youngest and only pregnant married person! It's weird being so much younger than everyone. But there are a ton of nice people and Kambri and Bennett really like it. Even though our sacrament is super quiet and my kids are not!
I love looking outside the windows at my yard and can't wait to be able to explore and to do fun stuff. I found a bird feeder out there and I was so excited about it. All of the windows have shutters and I love them, we have an awesome view from our house. The drive isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I like that I have to take Kambri to preschool in Rivedale so I can run my errands and see my family. It is inconvenient at times when my family is together or want to do things and I am up here, but I am adjusting. Just in time for us to get ready to start our remodel and move everything downstairs. Brandon and I are trying to figure everything out and where walls will be, I can't wait until it's all done! But it will be so worth it when it is!
12 comments:
Come on Kara, we need some inside pictures. We need to see the flower wall paper!! Brandon told me about the wall paper. He did an awesome job on our bathroom.
WAY fun. I a sure you are going to make it darling inside. It takes a minute to get used to a new place. And, I know about quiet sacrament meetings! Our kids are some of the only ones in our ward and it makes them seem THAT much louder. :) The old people love to see little kids though. They think they are cute.
Yay a pic. I still don't know where Uintah is. How far away is it? Where is it? Funny, my kids were still in pre-school in our old ward when we moved. I liked seeing everyone still also. At least until I knew people in my new neighborhood it made it easier.
That is a cool house, you and Brandon will design the inside awesome I'm sure. Can't wait.
Can't wait to see what your fetus is either. I'm going to call it fetus until I know if that's ok.
That is a lot of snow, however our house faces exactly on a perfect angle and our roof just high enough, the sun will Never hit our front yard. We look like Christmas, and the rest of the street Spring.
Anyway, good luck with Everything!!!
Yay! I'm so glad you posted a pic of your house! I love it!
Can't wait to see what you guys do to it! Make sure to take before and after pictures!
You are going to love your house when all is said and done, and I know it's going to turn out adorable. You have good taste. Just think...a few months of remodeling to have your dream house, and master bath and closets:). I especially love your banister;)...
I am so glad everything is going well and you guys are getting all settled! can't wait to see what you guys will do with it! I need to come see it:)
I can't wait to see it when it is all done. You will for sure have to take before and after pics. I know it will turn out great, Brandon is crafty and good at that stuff:) The other day was fun. We will have to get together again soon for sure.
How exciting, the house looks great, and big! I want to come see it, I think you need to have us over! That's all you need right! I am sure you guys will do awesome anywhere you live!
you have to do before and after... I bet it will look so great
I agree with everyone above...they took the words right outta my mouth. Let's see those before and after pics...thats a million times more fun then buying or building a brand new home. I love me some make overs!
Hey Kara, I'm so glad you found me on my blog. Thank Brandon for coming over and doing such great job on the bathroom downstairs. I love that house and I am jealous because I would love to be the proud owner of it and I know you guys will do a great job remodeling it. We need to get together sometime because it has been way to long! You are also such a cute little prego girl!
Post a Comment