Ok how crazy is this? We are all pregnant, this has never happened before in our family. Betsy is my brother Brock's wife and she is having her baby boy as I am writing this. Danielle is my oldest sister and just moved here from Texas. She is due in March with her 4th, a little girl. And yes I know it's a shock that Bri is having a baby! She is not too far along since she looks completely normal next to the girls with the bellies! She is due in August. My Mom is having 4 grand babies in the next 7 months. And my sister-in-law Jordan is due 3 weeks after me! Not to mention all of my cute friends that are having babies the same time too! Crazy business!!! We have a lot of fun together though, I love that I can be pregnant with all of my favorite people. It will be great to have that many cousins for baby Leff!
16 comments:
that is too much fun!tons of little cousins :) i love it! hello!...where is your belly? you are so tiny and cute!
How fun, and hooray for BriAnne! That will make some crazy family parties in a couple of years with all those toddlers runnin around.
This picture is Great!! You guys will love it....we called ours the year of the baby!!
I'm so glad you took a pic! How fun! However i do believe i'm MUCH larger than you and due AFTER you. How sad.
That is way fun! I am a due a day before my sister in law and it's really fun. You look so cute we should hang out soon! I will live back North in a week and will call you.
that is so cool! when i was pregnant with miles i got to be pregnant with a sister and two nieces and we all had boys. so much fun! i'm glad that it is out in the open with brianne now. yeah! :)
NO way! You guys planned it huh!:)
Congrats to all! That is pretty crazy. Especially b/c I thought Bri was done, so glad they're having another:) Congrats again!
It seems like a lot are having boys these days, who I know.
cute fam
too fun! i would love to have all my sisters and i pregnant at the same time! that is so exciting for brianne! craziness!
too fun! i would love to have all my sisters and i pregnant at the same time! that is so exciting for brianne! craziness!
That is so much fun. That is how it was with Mason and Landon and it makes it fun. I can't believe Bri is prego, is she so excited? You look cute with your little belly. I just wish we knew what it was:)
That is pretty cool... I hope things went ok for Besty!! And I did not know Danielle moved back?? How come? I thought they really like it in Texas? That is coll you are all back together, and congrats to Bri.. That is great
It is so much fun that you guys will have kids that close. Your kids will love family parties as they get older. My kids will just have to play with yours since they are still only grandchildren on my side. Good thing our kids are so close:)!
that is so fun..and you are teeny tiny, you can't even call that a belly dear! How exciting...I want to come see your new home, invite me over!
How fun is that?? Mostly i am shocked Bri is pregnant?!?! I thought she was done for sure! Good for her, tell her congrats, i'll have to call her. Anyway, how fun, i'm so glad you got a picture of that!
Post a Comment