Brandon got our Hot Tub working at our house and we decided to have a little Hot Tub party! The kids had so much fun. Brandon and Nana were the good sports that hung out with all of the kiddos. We turned it down so it was like a giant bath tub. Anyone who wants to come up and join us is more than welcome. Can't wait until I can actually get in too!!!
Nana wasn't too sure if she wanted to get all the way wet. That didn't last very long:)

Nana wasn't too sure if she wanted to get all the way wet. That didn't last very long:)
6 comments:
So, lets just talk about your back yard for a minute...WOW! You have a forest. So cool. The hot tub looks like a lot of fun too. I am sure the kids thought it was the best.
NOT COOL! Bryson and i were just talking about how bad we wanted to be chillin' in your hot tub! I guess since i can't get in for a couple more months, i'll let this one slide:)
how fun!! your backyard looks fab~
Your yard looks like soo much fun! Love the big trees, Kimball would play for hours there!
Oh that is so fun. I didn't know you guys had a hot tub, did that come with the house? Looks like fun! We will have to come up and tub it with you guys. I'm sure you are wanting to get it, only a little while longer. What you talking about I bailed on the party? Your nuts, I had to do what I had to do and it was a long crappy day. I would have much rather been playing with you guys and hunting for eggs:)
Wohoo! That sounds fun! My husband loves to hot tub, can he come over? Your back yard looks awesome, the kids will love exploring in that!
Post a Comment