Spring is showing up all over my yard! Have I mentioned how much I love my yard too:)
This is front of my house looking South.
This is also the front, with a fun little gazebo. I can't wait until the trees are covered in green.
This is the side of my yard, with Kambri's little house nestled in:) When I grew up we had nothing but woods behind us and we loved it. I am excited that I can give my kids somewhat of the same thing. Oh and we are also getting chickens. My sister convinced me of it and is going to be sharing in the duties! Pictures of the cute little chicks will come later!
This is the backyard looking out over our view. We love that there is a built in playset and plenty of room for running around still.
This is the hill going down the backyard.
It goes down to a basketball court with a shed and a garage. Anyone up for a game of hoops come on over!
This is our awesome fire pit that we have at the bottom of the hill. We used it the other night to make smores with some friends. Can't wait for all of the fun summer nights by the fire!!!
This is looking up from the bottom of the hill. I have my gardens and a peach tree down there. I also have an apple tree and flowers popping up all over. Kambri and Bennett ride their little 4-wheelrs all over the place and have a blast. Hopefully all of the yard work won't do us in, but for now we are enjoying it.

16 comments:
Love it! I bet your kids are going to love having such a big yard. Lots of yard work for sure, but it will be so worth it! Can't wait to see it for real! When am I going to get an invite to come hang out? :)
such an amazing yard. you guys are so lucky to have snatched that up when you did. you're kids are going to be in heaven playing outside all summer. how fun!
What in the world? That is BEAUTIFUL. You are going to spend a lot of time out there this summer. How nice. Enjoy it!!!
Wow it's gorgeous! I love that there's so much fun things to do also.
We are trying to buy the lot behind us now, we'll have to landscape it cool! We're having a problem, apparently you can't get a loan for a house right next to yours. Retarded.
such a fun yard! I remember lots of fun at that fire pit:)
Love love love your yard! Your kids will have so much fun playing in all those trees. Thanks for letting us break in your fire pit with you!
I love your yard! It's lookin' awesome!
WOW what a great yard!!! Man I want to come over for a party :)
That is fun for you guys to finally see what your yard will look like:) I love how Kabri's little house is just in there all alone:) Looks like fun, now we need to have a fire in your pit!
Dang! Your yard is awesome..its huge and i love all the trees:) We need to have play dates in your yard:)
That is an awesome yard - your kids will love exploring in that!
Talk about a dream yard! Honestly that would be perfect for a wedding reception!
Yaay! That is so fun! it looks great. Hope all is well and that you are feeling okay, cant wait to see the baby!
Is the baby still in you? I think you and Raysa have the same due date, her doctor's letting her be induced tomorrow. Well, you're due a day later, so I was wondering..
Heaven!! Can I come live in your shed?? I wanna play back there! Glad you guys are loving it! :) Good luck with that baby. I know you have to be getting close. So fun!!
Wow I love your yard how fun for your kids I bet they love being out there.
Post a Comment