Monday, April 5, 2010

Winter Activities!

I didn't want to forget to post the fun things my kids did this winter. Although I really want it to be Spring I will do one last post hoping it won't snow anymore. (Even though as I write this it is totally snowing outside)
Bri had the kids over to sled down her hill in the backyard. Kambri is so lucky to live so close to her cousins. Loving life as a little girl!
I love this picture, it is too cute!
They built this super cute little snowman. At least Halen had another boy for a minute:) Poor little dude, surrounded by girls!

Kambri went skiing with Brandon about a month ago. I was really sad I couldn't go and ski with her. She went with her cousins Bryndie and Kenlee and Brandon's family. They said she did so good. He put her on the harness once and the rest of the time she was skiing all by herself. Can't wait until next year when I can go with her.
She looks so cute in her helmet and goggles!

I had my family come up to sled down our cool hill in March after it snowed. I was trying to do something positive even though I am sick of the snow! They kids had so much fun, even though there wasn't a ton of snow. Nana was awesome and ran the kids down the hill so they could get some speed!!!


2 comments:

McBride Family said...

so much fun with such cute little kiddos. we seriously need to play!

Sharstin said...

such cute picts!