Wow I feel large and in charge! I have one more week to go and I'm starting to feel it. I do pretty good during the day but nighttime is a killer. I went to the Dr yesterday and I am dilated to a 4 and my babies head is a low as it will go. So...hopefully we have a baby in the next few days. I was OK going this long, but now I think I'm about done. I really don't want to get started and I will go until my due date but that might be the end for me. Nobody actually wants to go their due date.
This is a new experience for me. Kambri was a day late and I got started and Bennett my water broke 11 days early. I want the experience of going into labor and having the excitement of having to go to the hospital because I'm in labor. I think Brandon and I are in some sort of denial that we are going to have another little one here soon. We are very excited, but at the same time we aren't very prepared. However I did get a car and a car seat so we actually have something to put the little bambino in. I can't wait until I can snuggle and kiss my little one and smell the sweet newborn smell. Hopefully my next baby post is saying I am a proud new mommy:)
17 comments:
You look so good Kara! Dang girl! :) I'm excited for you! I want another soon too! Good luck with everything!
You will make it! Can't wait to see the new car!
Pregnant suites you well...you look great. I hated being prego but I will defiantly enjoy the next. I had Lily (my first) a week late and was induced. She was not ready to come either, even at a week late she was still only 6 pounds. Evelynn was also a week late at a whopping 8 pounds 5 ounces. But with one push she was out in a flash. I hated going past my due date so I know exactly how you are feeling right about now, lets just hope you pop that little one out in the next day or two so you don't have to wait much longer. Good luck with everything. By the way I have my bet on a boy.
Emily
I was just at your house and didn't check out your new car!?!? And i can't wait to meet your new baby! I'm more excited for yours than for mine cause i already know what i'm having.
Yay! I can't wait to see what you have and what you name your darling new baby! Good luck with this next week...you are too cute!
You look fabulous!! I miss playing with your belly in Primary :) We miss you guys the ward just isn't the same without you. Good luck!
Oh so dang cute! I am so excited for you guys....I am scared to for you and I don't know why? It is not like it is me, it just is crazy to think you will have 3 kids. What car did you end up getting? Oh we need to do something, I haven't seen you for so long and next time I see you, you will have another kid:) Time goes by to fast. YOu sure look cute for being 39 weeks prego:)
you look so good girly! your belly is so cute! I am so excited for you! on the final countdown!! yay! can't wait to see your little babe~
Look at how great you look. Good luck with everything when the time comes.
Yay! you look great kara, I would never guess you were going any day! Good luck!
AMAZING...you and Toni and your tiny little bellies. Seriously it is like the only place you get big. I am that size and I still have 3 months. :) Really you look awesome and I am so excited for you. So what car did you end up getting? Can't wait to see and meet the new baby. Good luck with everything!!
Your belly is so little and cute. Glad you got a car, what did you get? And a carseat, you will have the little one now for sure. Me and you both jinxed ourselves, didn't we?
I am way excited for you to have it! Three isn't bad (so far, and I am an expert of two whole weeks!). Can't wait to find out what you are having. I have been thinking about you a lot waiting for a text that you are in the hospital, this week for sure! Keep me posted!
Good luck Kara!!!! What an exciting time! It's so fun to not know what to expect...boy or girl, and to just let it come when it comes:) Hope all goes well!
I will have to agree with everyone else! You look fab and I am so excited to see if you get a little boy or a little girl. I bet you can't wait! Hope you can find ways to stay busy till it's time.
Wow you are not very big, and still dang cute. Why do I always look huge and awkward? I can't pull the cute prego thing off like you.
I'm very different than you, I love being induced, and didn't ever want to experience labor pains. It was my biggest nightmare my last month, that there was no time for an epidural! Yes my back still hurts sometimes b/c of them, but I'm still happy.
I thought for sure you've had it! Next post, I better not call it an it!
Love ya, good luck
What kind of car did you get?
JEALOUS!!! I wish I only had a week left. you look great! I think I have that shirt. Forever 21? Super cute! Good luck! can't wait to see the little angel. :)
You look really good Kara! I'm excited to finally find out if it's a boy or a girl! I bet your kids are anxious too! Good luck in the next couple days! Can't wait to hear the news! I wanna see your new ride too!
Post a Comment