I am still pregnant! Yep that's right my due date came and went and I still have a lovely round belly! Apparently this baby is nice and comfy in there. I have tried almost everything. I have been pushing on pressure points that are supposed to do it, and all I have are bruises. My friend Kami told me to eat Eggplant Parmesan so I had that Saturday night, it was good, but nothing. I walked up this massive hill on the way home from church and had Brandon take me in the back of his lawn mower for a bumpy ride. Well that gave me contractions last night and they were about 10 minutes apart and then nothing! Talk about getting my hopes up. So the plan is to get started on Wednesday. I really wanted to just go on my own, but I guess this baby wasn't up for that. So at least I know there is an end in sight and I will have a baby this week:) Can't wait, I am done being pregnant and everything that goes with it! But I am super excited for this little baby!Monday, May 10, 2010
Due date came and Due date went!
I am still pregnant! Yep that's right my due date came and went and I still have a lovely round belly! Apparently this baby is nice and comfy in there. I have tried almost everything. I have been pushing on pressure points that are supposed to do it, and all I have are bruises. My friend Kami told me to eat Eggplant Parmesan so I had that Saturday night, it was good, but nothing. I walked up this massive hill on the way home from church and had Brandon take me in the back of his lawn mower for a bumpy ride. Well that gave me contractions last night and they were about 10 minutes apart and then nothing! Talk about getting my hopes up. So the plan is to get started on Wednesday. I really wanted to just go on my own, but I guess this baby wasn't up for that. So at least I know there is an end in sight and I will have a baby this week:) Can't wait, I am done being pregnant and everything that goes with it! But I am super excited for this little baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh aren't you glad we have modern medicine that help to get these babies out when they're being stubborn! :) Can't wait for the big news! Get some rest and post pics as soon as you can! Good luck!
Can't wait to hear how it goes...good luck I hope you go on your own before wednesday :)
Hang in there. Get a good couple of nights sleep-- and your reward will be here soon. :( Sorry, I am sure you are super uncomfortable.
Poor girl. I was wondering why you didn't call me over the weekend...I guess it is cuz that baby is still in your belly :) I can't wait to see what it is (my vote...BOY!). Make sure to call me! Love ya Kara. I wish you the best!
Yay for baby this week!
OH NO! Good luck on Wednesday...if not sooner! :)
Well maybe you will still go on your own before that! I had a good laugh at the bumpy lawn mower ride:) Good luck....I'm excited for you!
Best of luck tomorrow! I love ya and cant wait to see the babe!
Dang, I was so excited to get online to find out what that stinker is! Wow I have had all my kids a week before their duedate. I can't even tell you how nice you're being for being past due! I'm sorry. It is good they make you want them out for those sleepless nights:) Get some rest if possible, and good luck Wednesday (but hopefully tonight:)
past due is no fun girly! any day now! just hang in there! I cannot wait to see your little babe~ and see if it is a boy or girl* so exciting~
Good luck tomorrow. Post pics soon.
Post a Comment