Alright before I tell you what my big confession is, you all have to hear me out first. When Brandon and I went in for my targeted ultrasound at 24 weeks we were still going strong to not find out what we were having. I reminded the lady like 5 times and she even commented how many people that day didn't want to find out. So she was looking at the baby and started saying she. Brandon and I looked at each other, but didn't say anything. Until she moves down and says," Oh I think that's a labia." The men out there might not know what she was talking about, but for us girls I knew exactly what she meant. I looked at her and told her she wasn't supposed to say anything. I couldn't believe it after already making it half way she ruined the surprise for us! Brandon and I were so bummed especially because I know I could have done it. On the way home we started talking about it and decided that even though the surprise was ruined for us it didn't have to be for all of our family and friends. But I want all of you naysayers that think I couldn't have done it, I really could have. I'm sure some of you were wondering why I wasn't so excited to find out or how I wasn't dying to know. I felt kinda bad lying to everyone so I usually avoided the subject:) I know some of you started to figure it out since at the end I only talked about girl names and bought girl clothes. Brock and Betsy were the only ones in my family to figure it out, everyone else was still clueless. But we were very excited for our little girl and now all of you know how good I am at keeping secrets!!!
(More pics and birth story coming soon)
14 comments:
lol that's funny, thanks for coming out. It was fun for us to have the surprise, and I'm glad you were able to be prepared w/cute clothes etc.
ha ha! that is funny girly~ but I love that you kept it a surprise for everyone else:)
I wondered why that was so easy for you!!! You're so funny you had to have a confession....Chad thinks you need to go talk to your bishop. Hope you guys are all adjusting and doing well. We miss you.
Congrats!! I've been such a blog slacker lately! That is funny, you sneaky girl!
That is hilarious...and adorable!! How unfair that you didn't get to be surprised though...thanks for keeping it fun for the rest of us!! You sneaky little devil ;)
He he he! That is too funny! She is adorable!!
she is so beautiful, kara, and i love the name brynn! congratulations! and good job on the secret keeping!
haha that is funny! You Liar:) jk! Thats too bad she ruined it for you guys! but so fun that she was a she!! She is darling:)
OH. MY. GOSH. I love you!
That is a bummer that happened. I wondered why I was going more crazy then you about it.....it all makes scense now:) it would have been way fun but I could never do that. This you know!
That is a bummer that happened. I wondered why I was going more crazy then you about it.....it all makes scense now:) it would have been way fun but I could never do that. This you know!
that is awesome! I love it! I couldn't keep a secret if I knew!
that is disapointing for you since you did want a surprise. Now I guess you have to have another so you can have a real surprise :) Can't wait to meet her. I should be down this summer (end of june, beginning of July) xoxo
That's hilarious!! I love that you confessed! And she is BEAUTIFUL by the way. She has hair like her big sis. Oh, soak up every bit of that preciousness, that tiny stage goes so fast. I miss my babies. Congratulations to you and Brandon. Hope you are getting some sort of sleep- ya right! :)
Post a Comment