Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Graduates

I just had to say congrats to the graduates in our family. Aubrey graduated from Utah State with a degree in English. And I have to brag about her a little bit. She is only 19!!! Yep that's right 19. Crazy huh? She graduated high school with her associates and now has her bachelors. To make it even better she got accepted to their masters program and is going to be teaching English 1010 this fall. How awesome is that! We are so proud of her and know she will do awesome.

This is my brother Brock with his cute wife Betsy and their little baby Dash. He graduated from The University of Utah with a degree in Civil Engineering. He is now going to start their Master's program this Summer and Fall. He is a smarty pants too and I know he will do awesome at whatever comes his way! With me graduating from Weber and when Dennin graduates from BYU, my Mom and Dad will have graduates from all the major universities in Utah!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

So cool!! CONGRATS!!! I love it,

Jeff and Cecilee said...

enjoyed all your posts! can't wait to visit and see the house and the baby...so you should have a baby by today?? Can't wait to hear...exciting!!!!

Palmers said...

Congrats to your sis that is awsome! I haven't looked at your blog for a few days, you are keeping up good at posting:) I can't keep up with you.