A little late, but on a good note I found my camera yay!!! (It was underneath my bed, ooops)
We had a really good Halloween. My family came up and we had our dinner in a pumpkin, that my Mom makes every year. It was a little chaotic in my basement with everyone but we were able to go outside before the rain hit and take some pictures.
My cute trick-or-treaters!
Bennett wanted to be Batman, he looks like a pretty good looking Batman to me. (This is one of his many scary or mean faces he likes to pull) Bennett loved his trick-or-treat pumpkin bag and carried it around with him for days, he even slept with it. He was so excited for Halloween and wanted to where his costume every day.
Oh but he can be sweet as can be too!
Here is my sweet little dancer. Kambri changed her costume about 4 different times. For my parent's Trunk or Treat and her school party she was a cute little ballerina. Then that night she wanted to be a cheerleader, then changed into this outfit. And to finish the night off she decided she wanted to wear Brynn's mermaid costume. I really didn't care what she wore, and she looked cute in all of them:) She loved Halloween and asked me every day when it was time for Halloween.
Our little mermaid, so sweet! I love her little expression in this picture. She is as sweet as she looks!
Here are all of the kiddos before we headed out. We started the night out going to my ward Trunk or Treat. Because of the rain they did it inside the church. It was a lot of fun and they don't mess around up here. I felt like the cheapo with small candy bars. People went all out and gave out some fun stuff. Next year I might have to step up my treat giving game! The kids had a lot of fun.
After that we headed over to our friends Dan & Mariel's Halloween party. She told me it was mandatory to dress up so I borrowed Betsy's elf costume she made and Brandon wore this creepy mask. Not sure what he was supposed to be:) We had a good time with super yummy food. We finished the night out at the Harry Potter House. Apparently we moved into the coolest neighborhood for Halloween. These people in our ward add a new scene from Harry Potter every year. The police make the road to their house a one way street and have a big sign telling you where to go. It didn't disappoint either. It was really fun. They had characters from the book walking around and talking to everybody. Kambri even got to go down a zip line. Next year we will have to make it to the "Mafia Man's" house. This guy lives down the street from me and at 5:30 there were probably 100 people in line to his house. I guess he gives out really cool novelty candy and fun toys and a lot of it. He told this girl in my primary class that he spends about 8000.00 on candy, wowsa! I'll be sure to show up to his house at 4:30 next year if you want to join me!!!







6 comments:
wow we do need to come to your neighborhood! 8k on candy?? whew! your kiddos look so cute in their costumes!
Sounds like you had a wonderful halloween. Lots of fun things going on and wow that is quiet the neighborhood. Paiton was a ballerina also this year. :o) I love all their costumes.
wow, that guys sounds so cool!!! Cute costumes
You live by dan and mariel wangsgard?!?? That's awesome. I grew up with both of them, well when Mariel's fam moved here in high school at least.
She throws a great party, I've never been, but always want to. My kids were way too wet this year, we went trick or treating when it was pouring. Crazy small world.
What...is that guy serious? 8 thousand! We are coming there for sure! Your kids look darling - I hope you had a fun birthday too!
As much as I love candy, I can think of about a million other things I could possibly spend 8 thousky on:) Good for him though! I might have to come check him out next year! Your kids are so stinkin' cute in their costumes. Rylie did the same thing to me- every time I turned around there was a different costume on. Such girls!
p.s. Happy Belated- loved your post! Very fun, I think we are the same person:)
p.p.s. Glad to hear you found your camera! Phew.
Post a Comment