Not having a camera is no fun! My nice sister takes the pictures for me and I have to get them from her! We had a fun time with the Halloween festivities. Bennett was very into the carving of his pumpkin.
Him and his Daddy carved a deer and Bennett thought that was so cool. Bennett loved caving the pumpkin, although it made me a little nervous to have him with a knife.
Kambri carved hers pretty much all by herself. It was really nice not having to do it for her. She drew the face on and cleaned the pumpkin out!
Bri and I were having lots of fun making yummy caramel apples. They seriously were delicious.
Normally we just do caramel, but I think this might have to be a tradition from now on. I could have eaten tons of these bad boys!
Papa and Brynn!
Everyone in on their pumpkin carving. The kids had a lot of fun. They are getting old enough that we can just let them go at it by themselves.
The cute girlies with their finished products:) Madeleine, Graicee, Victoria, and Kambri
The gang with our pumpkins! Court did Perry Mason and it looked just like him. Aubrey did Utah State and I think Brandon's deer turned out great! (I didn't rhyme that on purpose)









7 comments:
ah fall is so fun! love all the fun picts of you guys!
I look like a gomer!
You guys are so much fun! Can I be adopted into your family??? :)
What a fun family!
ps. your next post you should post some pictures of you house and your hair :)
You have to try dipping caramel apples in white chocolate and then dip it in cinnamin and sugar. It's my fav
Check out Brandon's awesome deer! I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have turned out as awesome without Bennett's help:)
So cute! Bennett looks like his daddy carving his deer pumpkin:) Oh I for sure need to get the receipe for those apples. They look so good. I don't even know how to make them:) I have never done that before, but they sure look really good!
Post a Comment