Sunday, November 14, 2010

What did you say!!!???

Oh wow don't you love it when your kids say crazy things.  You have to document them to remember them, and embarrass them later. This was one of those times.  Here is how our conversations went the other day in the car.  
Kambri: Mom do babies come out of your tummy?
Me: (I have tried to kind of avoid the topic so I didn't say too much)
Kambri: Well remember when we went camping in the cabin awhile ago?  I was on the bed where Graicee was sleeping and we were asking questions and Graicee said babies come out of...what's that word again...crotch!!! Ya crotch, do babies come out down here? (pointing in that vicinity)
Me: Well ya they do (trying not to laugh out loud)
Kambri: No they come out right here (pointing right below her belly button)
Me: Well they come out down there.
Kambri: So they come out of your pee pee.
Me: Yes they do.
Kambri: That is disgusting, so they get pee pee germs when they come out?
Me: (Trying not to laugh and fall of my seat as I'm driving, seriously having a hard time controlling myself) No they don't get pee pee germs they wash the babies when they come out. 
Kambri: Oh they do. (then goes on to ask me what's on them when they come out and tells me they then put on a little shirt so they won't be naked)  

That was seriously one of the funniest things she has ever said. And of course the way she said it was even better, I wish I would have had a video camera or something.  Oh and I can't forget cute Bennett either.  I love his incorrect grammar. The other day he said,"When I get growed up I want a truck like Daddy's" And he will ask me" What for this" (What's this for) I kinda get sad when they start to speak correctly!

8 comments:

~adelle said...

Kids are so funny! The whole "baby comes out thing" is so tricky with kids. I told mine the doctor just uses a magic wand. They actually believed me. :)

The other day, Natalie saw Cord with his shirt off cuz we were going swimming. She pointed to his chest and said, "Dad, I can see your bra." and then said, "I have one too. . . and proceeded to pull her swim suit down to show.

Love them! They sure do keep us laughing don't they???

Palmers said...

Oh that is so dang funny. I can't even believe you were able to control yourself. I would have been laughing so hard. Kids are so dang cute and say the funniest things. She is such a cutie:) Can't wait for you guys to come and visit.

Sharstin said...

ha! i love it~ that is so funny/cute!

Mindi D said...

I can totally hear Bree telling Graicee they come out of your crotch! Ha ha, so funny! I love it! I too have avoided that conversation plenty of times!!

P and C said...

Oh my goodness, that is one of the funniest and cutest things I have heard in a long time!!! I was sitting here just laughing as I read what Kambri said!! ha That is too funny Kara! Gotta love kids and their curiosity!

Eichmeiers said...

Hahaha, that is freakin funny!! Mine think all babies get cut out of belly's cause of my c-sections!!

Jordan said...

Oh that's good! I would have avoided that question completely! Good work.

Kenzie said...

Oh my goodness.. that is so freakin CUTE!!!! I love it