Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brynnie is 6 months!

Oh my goodness I cannot believe Brynn is already 6 months old.  Seriously it is crazy how fast time goes by. I feel like I am enjoying every second of this sweet little angel.  She is adored by us and everyone around her.  Kambri and Bennett love their Binnie Boo to pieces and I love watching Brandon with her.  He is always giving her kisses and playing with her.  
Brynn at 6 months:
*She is a tiny little midgin weighing in at 11.10 lbs (less than 10%) and 25 3/4 inches (55%). She even weighs less than Kambri did at this age.  Her Dr was a little concerned, but I just think my girls are going to be tiny and petite.  
*She started eating cereal and does pretty well with it.  I have been putting butter in it to try and fatten her up (per Dr's orders). She has also tried peas which she isn't a huge fan of.  
*She crawls all over the place and keeps herself pretty well occupied most of the day.
*She can go from crawling to sitting up and has started to put herself up on small things, like Kambri's foot stool by her bed. 
*I love to make her laugh and hear her adorable giggle.  So cute!
*She is a Mamma's girl and I LOVE it!  She will let Brandon hold her more often now, but she is always reaching for me.  We spoke in sacrament meeting not too long ago and as soon as she heard my voice she started screaming and my Mom had to take her out. She loves her Mommy!
*She is still the cuddliest little one. She will lay her head on my shoulder and just snuggle in.
*My good little sleeper has turned into a horrible one!  I don't know what happened.  She has had 2 colds in the last couple of months and is now the world's worst sleeper.  I am officially her personal binky.  Every time I try to give her her binky she shuts her lips and refuses to take it. She gets so mad and the only way I can get her to sleep is by putting her in bed with me and nursing her all night long ahhh!!!! Hopefully this will end when we move upstairs and she is finally has her own bed.  
She is so dang cute and we love her more than anything!  I am so blessed to be her Mommy:)

9 comments:

Jordan said...

She's so sweet. I appreciate that you have a nickname for her, you don't really with K&B..and you KNOW i'm the nickname fool. That picture of her is adorable!

Mariel said...

All your kids are SO stinkin' cute!

Toni said...

She is so cute :) Butter, huh? I took my Lou in at 7 months, 13 pounds. They didn't tell me the butter tip, but did give me the ol' bring her back in a few weeks for a weigh in..Think I'd rather do the butter! So cute, I wanna see her crawl.

Sharstin said...

she is darling! can't believe she is 6 months!!

Palmers said...

I can't believe she is 6 months old that is so crazy. And I can't believe that she is crawling all over the place already. That is fast! She is such a little cutie:)

Kenzie said...

WOW time fly's... she is to cute!!!

Bree said...

She is so darling Kara.

PS-my little dude weighs a little over 13 lbs and isn't quite 3 months yet. LOL. It's fine for girls to be small. London weighed 15 lbs when she was 1 and still only weighs 25 lbs fully clothed and she's 4.

Chelle said...

Kambri's TWIN!! Too cute!

Sherice said...

She is adorable. I can't believe she is already 6 months! Both of your girls are just beansie little things. They look darling!