Wow so I have a lot of blogging to do, but that will have to come a little later. Now that we are no longer basement dwellers I can reflect back on the pros and cons of living in the basement. Oh and yes I promise I will put pictures of my house up, but I need to finish a few things. Maybe it will be more incentive for everyone to just come on over and see it yourself:)
PROS: CONS:
Having only 1 bathroom to clean Having all of us use the same small bathroom
Being so close to each other Being so close to each other
Having Brynn sleep right next to me Having Brynn take naps in the same room as us
Kambri & Bennett playing together all the time Having Kambri & Bennett share a room
Not cooking as much due to lack of space Spending too much money on take-out
Not having to clean as much Having all carpet that got pretty dirty
Bennett sleeping in because the room is so dark Having our bed right next to their room
Watching movies from my bed Kids coming out because they can hear the movie
Using paper products to limit doing dishes Not having a dishwasher at all
Brandon being just upstairs working on the house Brandon having to work on the house a lot
Realizing we can all live without as much stuff Not being able to find all of our stuff
Knowing where and what my kids were doing Being claustrophobic so close to my kids
Having Brynn sleep right next to me Having Brynn take naps in the same room as us
Kambri & Bennett playing together all the time Having Kambri & Bennett share a room
Not cooking as much due to lack of space Spending too much money on take-out
Not having to clean as much Having all carpet that got pretty dirty
Bennett sleeping in because the room is so dark Having our bed right next to their room
Watching movies from my bed Kids coming out because they can hear the movie
Using paper products to limit doing dishes Not having a dishwasher at all
Brandon being just upstairs working on the house Brandon having to work on the house a lot
Realizing we can all live without as much stuff Not being able to find all of our stuff
Knowing where and what my kids were doing Being claustrophobic so close to my kids
I'm sure I will think of more to add to the list. But I can just say I am so glad I am out of the basement and I LOVE my new house:)
(My list doesn't look like it did in the writing process, but I don't want to fix it:)
(My list doesn't look like it did in the writing process, but I don't want to fix it:)
6 comments:
Oh I am jealous sounds wonderful to be in and almost done. You have to put more pics cuz I would love to see since I can't come see for myself.
oh girly! i cannot wait to come see all the fabulousness!
You'll look back on this time with fondness one day...all of those con's will fade into sweet memories:) Can't wait to see the finished products of your upstairs!
PRO: Having Jordan come over every time you finish something.
Nice, when can I come and see your house??
I want to come and see it. I can't wait. Brandon is a life saver and had to come visit us the other day:) We were saying we need to go out to dinner or something. Darin loves Brandon. He says what a good guy he is every time we are with you guys or just him:) We will plan something soon!
Post a Comment