Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Village

So I will continue to post pictures I have and then catch up later.  We headed to O-town for the Christmas Village lights.  Of course we couldn't have gone 2 days before when it was 40 degrees instead of 20.  My kids were freezing, but they did get to see Santa. Kambri has been so fun this year with Santa.  She wrote him the cutest letter I've ever seen and asks me all sorts of questions: "Mom does Jesus love Santa Claus? Sometimes I feel bad making up stuff to tell her, especially when I have a hard time coming up with something to say:)
Bennett stayed in the stroller most of the time. He wasn't too hip on the idea of walking around.  
Here is cute little Brynnie in her darling hat.  She does not like the stroller so I held her most of the time.  She is so cute I could eat her up!  Her lips are always in this little pucker. Too cute:)

Kambri was so excited to see Santa this year.  Him and Mrs. Claus were very good and very sweet to the kids.  He might have been the real Santa and not just his "helper".
When he asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she told him that she had mailed him a list.  She was kind of like don't you already know?  But she did tell him she wanted a coaster car.

This might be my new favorite picture.  Bennett wanted nothing to do with Santa Claus, but I still wanted a picture of him with Bennett.  Well Bennett decided to hide his face so instead it was a picture of me with Santa and Mrs. Claus.  Too funny!!!
Here is Brynn sitting on Santa's lap for the first time, I don't think she minded too much. 
The whole gang at the lights.  I'm so glad we live close to both of our families and get to spend a lot of time with them. We always have a good time together.  (I promise Bennett is not in a comatose state, he just didn't want his picture taken:)

3 comments:

Mindi D said...

That IS the real Santa! He was at my dads family party and our kids all decided he was the real one! I recognize Mrs. Claus is how i know it's the same one :) So cute!

Sharstin said...

i love going and seeing the lights! your fam is so cute~

Toni said...

That is fun and that picture of Bennett is hilarious. Beck was THE SAME WAY. Our boys are wusses.