Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve!

We always have a crazy Christmas eve. We start out at My Mom and Dad's and have dinner. This year we made our own mini pizzas which were super yummy. Then we head over to Brandon's parent's church Christmas service. Bennett slept the whole the time and Kambri loves the part at the end where she gets to hold a candle and sing Silent Night. Then we head back to my parents to sleep over. Yes we still sleep over, all of us!!! Every year we do the Nativity scene and we had some great actors. Victoria was Mary, Nicholas was Joseph, and Dennin was a great Donkey. 
Graicee and Madeleine made beautiful angels. 
Kambri was the cutest wise women I have ever seen. We might have to dress her up like this next year for Halloween and make her a Gypsy:)
Halen was bull (I'm not sure about that one) and Bennett was the cute little lamb. 
Dash was a great shepherd. 
So cute!
Bennett had fun being the little lamb and did a good job!
Oh the crazy kiddos, they had a lot of fun doing it. I have tried to teach Kambri and Bennett the real reason we celebrate Christmas, so it was good for them to be a part of learning it. 
We all opened our Christmas Eve present from my parents.  We got fun new jammies that we all love.  She always does a fantastic job. She made all of the girls and their dolls night gowns. She stitched on the back "Love Nana" She is one talented lady. 


We let the kids open their presents that they got for each other too.  Nicholas gave Bennett a telescope or scelescope as he likes to call it. He loved that thing. I'm thinking because it was long as kinda looked like some sort of weapon.  Such a boy.  This picture is too funny, he couldn't figure out what it was for.  After we put reindeer food out, and cookies for Santa we finally got the kids to sleep. We played games with the adults. Brock put together a "Minute to Win it" game for us. I wish I had pictures it was hilarious.  Watching my Dad shake his bum to get ping pong balls out of a tissue box was the best.  My Mom and Dad beat all of us too! I'm so lucky we have such a great family and that we are very close to each other.  


 This is Kambri's letter to Santa. It was so cute I had to go get it out of the mail and keep it.  I let her spell everything herself by sounding it out. She asked for a coaster car, barbie, movie, book, and an animal.  


4 comments:

Palmers said...

I think Bennett needs to be a lamb for Halloween:) That is so funny. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Ok so I have been a slacker at looking at blogs. I just saw your posts with your way cute Birthday cake. You and your sis are so good, I loved it. If I had a little girl I would have you make me one. I loved little pony's when I was little. I'm sure she loved it. Looks like you guys have been having a way fun time. That is a good idea for a Birthday party to go swimming. I will have to remember that for Mason.

Sharstin said...

looks like so much fun! was so great seeing you and your AHmazing house the other day~ lets all get together for dinner soon:)

The Steel's said...

looks like a blast, I love all your nativity gear! I am sad it is all over! I am with shar, I loved seeing your house! You did such a great job on it, let's meet up soon!

oops! said...

Did I really get an invite to tour your home. . . I have heard and heard and heard how unbelievable it is! I am excited!