Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kambri's birthday!

I'm a little behind posting about Kambri's actual birthday.  When Kambri woke up I made blueberry muffins for her and she got to blow out her candles. She was so happy it was her birthday. 

 Getting to open a few presents!
For her party we went to the Clearfield Aquatic center. I was trying to think of a place that would be fun for a winter birthday.  Everyone had a great time, I would highly recommend it for a birthday party.  
Kambri had all of her cousins, nanas and papas, and most of her aunts and uncles.  Quite the crew.  We had the whole place to ourselves on a Monday afternoon. 

 Kambri loved it and had so much fun! 
 We forgot Bennett's swim suit so we had to put him a swim diaper with the cover over it. He looked a little funny, but didn't care one bit.  He loved the water, which I was pleasantly surprised about. This last Summer he wasn't a huge fan of actually getting in the pool. 
 How cute is this little face.  She is such an angel and I can't believe she is 5. She was so excited for her cake and loved it.  
 Ha ha I love these family photos at their birthdays. I hope one day they look back and laugh at the craziness.


Kambri got a lot of fun presents and loved every minute of opening them. She was spoiled and is very loved by her family!
Kambri got the one thing she asked for, a doll she found in the pottery barn magazine named Paige.  She loves her, even though she doesn't really have a face:) We had a great time and I'm so glad Kambri had a wonderful birthday. I hope this next year goes by slow, I can't believe she is going to be in kindergarten!

4 comments:

nspency said...

How Fun!!! I can't believe she is 5 either.... time flies. Happy Birthday Kambri!!

McBride Family said...

I've been trying to come up with ideas for Chloe's birthday in February - that is a great idea!

KT said...

That cake is so cute, and I'll have to remember the aquatic center. Sounds fun. I remember when my kids turned 5 it seems so old. Kambri is so cute!

Sherice said...

Happy Birthday Kambri! I am still picturing her crawling across the gym floor with all of her hair, at the riverdale baby contest. Are our girls really this big?? That went way too quick! Her cake is adorable~ if you made that, you are amazing! It is darling!