Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's what fun is!

 Don't laugh, I am just barely posting Lagoon pictures. But I can't leave them out when we have such a good time in the Summer going.  This is one of the few times Brandon made it with us.  Usually it was just the kiddos and me! The train is a favorite, especially with the new animals (however mean it is to have them in those crappy cages) The tiger even jumped at us and starting growling, scared the crap out of us!
 Bennett and Kenlee on the boats, they both were putting their hands in the water and having a  good time. We love our cousins!
 Who doesn't love Bulgy the Whale, really it is a must  ride for the little jammers. Actually I'm surprised Kambri still likes it:)
 This face is too cute! I can't believe how much he has changed already since the summer. My sweet little guy is getting too big!

Here is the gang.  Jamie and I went almost every time together.  We did surprisingly well with the amount of kids we have together lol!  I love this picture both of our babies are out and we are holding their heads up.  We are such Moms, when did we get old enough to have 3 kids? Oh and Bennett and Beckham are there in the strollers, they just didn't want their pictures taken. 
Sweet Brynn, she did so well every time we went.  She was either sleeping or I would put her in my front pack, which she loves. 

I love that Lagoon is open until Halloween. They do really cute things for the kids, and decorate it super cute. We just love Lagoon!

No comments: