Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snow Cream and Sledding!

 Since it is a winter wonderland outside right now I guess I will post my LAST winter activity.  We had my family come over for some fun sledding down our hill. It is so nice that we can just go outside if we want to go sledding! Uncle Court built them an awesome igloo and Bri made yummy Snow Cream. 
 This is such a cute picture, it is nice to have a photography around all the time:)
 What is snow cream you might ask?  It is super yummy ice cream made out of snow. We gathered some snow and mixed in heavy whipping cream and added bubble gum flavoring. It was delicious!!!  
It is a rare occasion to get such a great smile out of Mr Bennett.  I'm glad Bri got at least one:) Now snow please please go away I don't like it when my kids ask why it looks like Christmas outside and if we can put our tree back up!!!

4 comments:

Sharstin said...

such cute picts of your kiddos!! and love the new header!! i have heard of snow cream--how fun~ what do you think of all this snow!! ah jeez!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

very cute pics I love your main one of the kids it is adorable!

Kenzie said...

That looks like so much fun!! and what a great idea on the treat. Brinlee said to me that it was Christmas eve and we need our tree out also. I would like the snow to go AWAY

Palmers said...

mmmmmm that looks so good!!! I have a little sweet tooth now that I looked at your blog:) haha cute pictures of the kids. I heard I missed a fun day on Friday with you and Mandy. I'm sad I wasn't around. I told her we will have to do it again.