Sunday, April 22, 2012

{Love Month}

We had a fun February full of LOVE!  Thought I would share some pictures of my favorite people that I love more than anything! Miss Kambri loves to have her picture taken and loves to pose for pictures. Plus I am constantly finding pictures of her self portraits on my camera.
Little Brynnie Boo is so silly. She is always wearing the silliest things.  She love, love, loves shoes.  Any body's, anytime, anywhere.  The best is when she puts on my 4inch wedge sandals and walks around in them like it's no big deal!




Kambri and Bennett had so much fun decorating Valentine's cookies, and I had fun time eating them:)  We made extra so we could have the kids take them to some neighbors. Kambri thought it would be fun to drop them off and run so that is what we did on some of the houses. For Valentine's we took the kids out to dinner and I got a night off of cooking!


 Bennett had to bring a decorated box to preschool so Brandon helped him make a cute tool box. Bennett thought that was pretty cool.  Kambri made hers at school and both of them ate plenty of candy! I love all of the holidays so much more now that I have kids. There are so many fun things to do with them. Pink milk and pink pancakes were a must.  And I feel very blessed to be able to have so much love in our home.

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

perfect! how this year has flown! crazy!