Bennett was showing some pretty cool moves. Especially this last one! Oh little boys (unless it's just mine) always have their hands in or on their pants. Hopefully he outgrows it soon, or wait some boys never do!
Kambri liked to chuck that ball down as hard as she could and watch it hit the pins with her hair flying! Love it:)
And how cute are these pictures! Kambri and Bennett can be the best of friends! And Kambri and Daddy checking out her ball as it goes down. I love how she is standing all business like. Very sassy and very cute with her Daddy.
I don't get too many pictures with my kids one on one. Cute little Bennett with his Mama. And he is actually looking and smiling at the camera. Unlike Brynn who never actually looks at the camera. This was right after she got her hair cut and it is in a little bob. And when she finally started getting teeth. She now has seven with a few more on the way! Love to tickle her and see that little toothy grin and her little dimple:)
And the professional himself Mr Brandon! The boys all placed a little bet on the bowling game. Good thing I didn't because I don't even think I broke a 100. Brandon on the other hand killed everyone and got a score of 219! Holy cow he was on fire and got strike after strike. Maybe we should sign him up for a league. Can you see Brandon bowling in a league, that would be awesome! Love my handsome hubby and his cute dimples.















No comments:
Post a Comment