I love this picture! Dash and Brynnie are starting to become good friends. They always like to give each other loves and hugs:)
We love this tube that Brandon's parents gave us for Christmas a few years ago. It even has our name stitched on it. It has gotten a lot of use and I love how big it is. The kids can always double up going down the hill.
I love pictures like this! Seriously I should probably frame this picture. It is so cute and shows her little baby face. Sniff, Sniff, she isn't really a baby anymore. Kambri is so good with Brynn and is constantly wanting to help her and do things for her. She really doesn't mind and likes being with her.
My cute sledders getting ready for the action. After a few runs the sledding got a little more adventurous. The guys built a mound at the end to stop them so they didn't go flying off the hill. But it turned into a big jump accidentally. Bennett loved it and kept going off it super fast. Kambri on the other hand got some big air and fell pretty hard. Those little saucers can get some serious speed.
This is pic is when Brynn had her black eye, poor little girl. But it was too cute not to put in the snow pictures.
Thanks to my good friend Lisa we made an awesome snowwoman this year. It's been awhile since I made a snowman and I don't remember it taking so much work. It probably didn't help that the snow wasn't very good for packing so it took some extra effort. But she was pretty cute and I love it when I can just spend time with my kids playing and doing nothing else!











No comments:
Post a Comment