4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Hanging out with my friends!
2. Loving being with boys and dating
3. Flirting every chance I got
4. Reading mushy romance novels
4 Things I am doing this year
1. Going camping with family and friends
2. Hopefully eating things from my garden I just planted
3. Going swimming and playing outside
4. Adding the finishing touches to our new basement
4 Shows I like
1. Gossip Girl
2. Oprah
3. The Bachelor
4. Ellen DeGeneres
4 Biggest joys of the moment
1. My family, all of them
2. Watching every new thing Kambri and Bennett do
3. Playing sports, its been awhile
4. Recognzing how blessed I am
I tag anyone that wants to do a quick post:)
1. Hanging out with my friends!
2. Loving being with boys and dating
3. Flirting every chance I got
4. Reading mushy romance novels
4 Things I am doing this year
1. Going camping with family and friends
2. Hopefully eating things from my garden I just planted
3. Going swimming and playing outside
4. Adding the finishing touches to our new basement
4 Shows I like
1. Gossip Girl
2. Oprah
3. The Bachelor
4. Ellen DeGeneres
4 Biggest joys of the moment
1. My family, all of them
2. Watching every new thing Kambri and Bennett do
3. Playing sports, its been awhile
4. Recognzing how blessed I am
I tag anyone that wants to do a quick post:)
3 comments:
You definitely were a flirt!... just like me! ;o)
And you planted stuff in your garden?!?! JEALOUS!! I would love to plant some stuff... but my dog would eat it all. ;o) You'll have to let me know how it goes.
Cute post! We really need to plan our camping trip!
I am so glad that you watch Gossip Girl...I admit that this is one of my guilty pleasures also. I thought I was the only one who watched it. Cute post!!
Post a Comment