I am finally posting our St George trip we took a couple of weekends ago. We went with Laci and Beau and their two cute girls. We had so much fun. The boys went golfing a few times, and we went shopping. It was nice to relax and have fun with our families.

Brandon was trying to get them to go down the slide together, without Bennett falling off!
The girls were so cute together. The played really well and had lots of fun.
The kiddos.
10 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a fun trip!! I love going to St.George, such a nice, close get-away! I can't imagine having all those little girls, boys rule my world these days!
Oh, my email address is agzmccleary@gmail.com so I can get ya on my blog :)
Cute pics!
I love a trip to sunny St. George! Looks like heaps of fun
So fun! Your family is so cute. I love seeing pictures!
Kara I love that pics. I need you to email me those last ones you took on the chair and I think they may be a few more. Thanks and we need to get together again maybe on wednesday I'll call you when the kids are at school.
How fun!! It looks like you guys had a great time! St. George is always a fun place to go visit!
Ha Ha, I have been on that chair! Love it!
Looks like you had fun. The picture in the chair is cute. You look really small, especially next to Brandon. I love St. George!
Looks like a great time. That little kambree is a doll, and I love that big huge chair! Great picts!
What cute little families. So I'm pretty sure that we have a pic of our friends on that chair in high school. Didn't we stop there some spring break or something? Maybe if you guys go to St George another year we'll go, I just couldn't do it being big pregnant girl:).
Looks like a nice warm weather trip. Gotta love the Beaver Chair, who doesn't have a picture on it? Your little boys hair is amazing..I love it. Sorry I didn't make it to the park. It ended up being a crazy hectic day so it didn't fit in the madness. For sure let me know next time. We are always game for the park.
Post a Comment