Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So Sweet!


I came home at about 9:30 the other night from my soccer game, and this is how I found Brandon and the kids, with Tarzan on the TV. I guess he has a different way of getting them both to sleep when I'm gone! I couldn't resist taking a picture it was too cute:)

12 comments:

Sharstin said...

love it!!!those moments are the best--we need to plan another day at the park!

Jordan said...

That's so funny they were all sleeping! It cracks me up.

Lindsey Rose said...

That is soo cute! I love dads!

The Tribe Family said...

How cute!!!!
That is a great picture...
I had fun... Just needed it to be a lottttttttt.. warmer huh!
We will have to hang out more.. Camree loves Kambri!

Sarah Jayne said...

so cute! Sleeping pictures are some of my favorite! Especially when it involes Dad! Cute Cute

Bree said...

That is my fave...I have lots of these pics. too.

Danielle said...

So cute. At least they were asleep, right? My kids can't sleep if a movie is on. They practically pry their eyes open to keep watching it.

Kristin said...

Kara,
that picture is priceless! I love it!! You have such a cute family :)

Erin said...

Priceless! Love it!!
We need to get together for another playdate! Or even better, lets go out and leave the kids home :)

Brandi said...

Aww, that's so sweet! I love moments like those.

Anonymous said...

Ok that is seriously the cutest picture I've ever seen. You need to put that one in a frame!

Ashley ;o) said...

That is SUCH a cute pic Kara!! What a husband! ;o)

And you did so awesome in soccer this week girl! Its so fun playing with you. ;o)