Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary



Today is mine and Brandon's 6 year anniversary. I can't believe I have been married for six years. Its kinda crazy if you ask me!!! I wanted to tell everyone a little bit about my amazing husband.

*He is probably the most talented person I know. He owns his own plumbing company (anyone need a plumber let us know), but he can do anything and everything else. He built both of our houses we have lived in. He can fix or build anything. He always does a great job at anything he works on.
*For those of you who don't know him he is a pretty quiet person, until you get to know him. We fit perfect together since I love to talk!
*I call him the golden one. Everyone that meets him instantly connects and thinks he is the greatest, nicest person they have ever met. He has done plumbing for a couple of different ladies and I heard later that they have said, "If he was just a little older, or not married....." Everyone seriously loves him after they get to know him.
*He loves to learn new things and figure out how things work. His brain never stops and is thinking about a hundred different things at once. (This is why it takes him 5 min to answer me)
*He helps everyone and never tells anyone no. Which is a good and a bad thing. He is continually teaching me how to be a more giving person.
*He is an avid hunter and outdoorsman. His office is in the basement and that is what we like to call the "room of death" This is where he keeps all of his animals. He loves to camp, fish, hunt, golf, 4-wheel, snowmobile, and anything else that is outside. A couple of years ago he decided that he wanted to start running, so he trained and ran the Ogden marathon!
*He is the hardest worker I know. I appreciate all that he does for our family and how he provides for us. If there is a job to be done he doesn't stop until it is complete. Some of our friends he has done work for laugh because they said that he ran the entire time he was working.
*He is a fantastic dad and I love to watch him with our kids. He is so sweet and loving and the true patriarch of our home.
*Last but not least he is a great husband. I know that he would do anything for me and that he loves me very much. I can't wait to spend many more years to come with him!

I love you Brandon

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!! I can't beleve that it is 6 years. time flies!! Congrats.

Jordan said...

Hey, that's great you guys have been married for so long! Brandon is pretty awesome. You talk about this "rooom of death" Weird.. I've never heard of it...

Bree said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! 6 years flew by huh..it sure did for us.

PS-thanks for being my friend on facebook..I am new and not very smart at it..but it's way fun!

The Steel's said...

Dang it..if I would have known your hubby was a plumber we could have hired him. Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Sarah Jayne said...

Happy Anniversary! That is awesome! You have already outdone the Hollywood average by like 3 years! Way to go! JK! anyway that really is awesome! You are extremely lucky to have such a wonderful husband and family!

Frankie and Krista said...

I can't believe you have been married that long. I Do remember the night you snuck in your window and slept between us! It seems like just yesterday... I am so old! That was some great times!! Congrats guys!!

Ashley ;o) said...

He IS such an awesome person Kara!! You are so lucky to have him and he is so lucky to have you!!

Anytime that I've been around him... he has always made me feel so comfortable and is just so nice. And it is 110% genuine. And I definitely hear ya on the talented bit. ;o) Just look at your houses. It's amazing all of the things he can do!

I hope you guys had a SPECTACULAR anniversary! ;o)

Sharstin said...

You guys are a great couple--Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute together!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such an amazing couple with a beautiful family!

Congrats..

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that I was so jeleous that your wedding day was warm a sunny just a week after my cold and rainy one.

Lindsey Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! That is great. He really is a great guy and you two are so good together. I wish we could be there to get to know him better. Have a great day, I hope you get to celebrate!

Erin said...

I hope you had a great anniversary! Time flies huh?! You guys really are two of the nicest people we know! We need to go out soon (without kids :) Let us know!!

The Tribe Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Congrats!!!!
by the way your little man it's adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I love your blog site. I can feel the love that you have for each other. I know I have said this before, but you both make beautiful kids. They are growing up so fast..thanks for sharing your memories. Your kids are so lucky to have a great Mom and Dad like you both, I couldn't be prouder. My dad is looking down and smiling on all of you!
Miss and love you very much
Aunt Pam and Uncle Bobby