Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4th folder tag!

My sista tagged me in the 4th folder tag. So this is my 4th folder, 4th picture. This picture is Bennett's first hair cut and its so cute. He was about 5 months old. Can you believe all of that hair, he was getting a serious mullet!

Now you just need to get your 4th picture from your 4th folder and explain it.

I tag: Kenzie, Carly, Stephanie, & Michelle!

8 comments:

Chelle said...

Look at all that hair! He is such a cute little boy!

The Hicken's said...

He is so cute! Boston is five months and he is still pretty bald! I was so sad I couldn't go yesterday, Riley has another ear infection. I guess even with tubes you can still get them? Who knew. I am glad you guys had fun. Call me soon.

Sharstin said...

he is rockin that mullet! I love all that hair of his!

KT said...

I am so jealous! I wish Belle, and even London had hair!

Perla said...

i love how his back looks all chubby. he does have fantastic hair!

thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers, kara. that is cool you had a class from my dad at wsu. he's a good man!

Kenzie said...

That is so cute, he had so much hair-- and I am on it!!!

Lindsey Rose said...

I still can't get over his hair! it has always been so great! Too cute!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Where did he get all that hair???