HOLY CRAP, I couldn't believe what happened last night. I totally thought he was going to pick Melissa and she was so excited. They looked so cute together. Don't get me wrong I didn't mind Molly, I just thought he was better with Melissa. Then he drops a bomb on all of us reality TV junkies! I felt so bad for Melissa and I was so glad when she was mad at him and told him to leave her alone and never talk to her again. And even still, after he broke her heart and ended it with her on national TV, she was still sweet and mature about it in the limo. I don't know if I would have been that nice about him. Of course you gotta love Chris Harrison, he gets it out of people what all of us want to know. He got Molly to say what she was feeling and that she was still in love with Jason, and would love to have him back. I thought it was crazy that all of it happened like it did. Hopefully those two can work it out. The only thing I am thinking is if he would have picked Molly would the same thing of happened? Would he have still been in love with Melissa and couldn't stop thinking about her? Oh and you should check out his interview with Jimmy Kimmel, it was hilarious. He did say that he had to break-up with Melissa on TV and that any other way he would'nt have done it that way. He also said she knew something was up and that they weren't doing very well. I just think he should have given her a better reason why! But Jimmy Kimmel was totally making fun of Jason and made some good comments about it!!!
PS yeah I know its pretty pathetic to be involved in some body's life when I have no idea who they really are:)
9 comments:
You are too funny. Check out a friends blog, you will enjoy her post. http://bradyandamy.blogspot.com/2009/03/sorry-its-just-that-i-struggle-with.html.
That is so funny Kara-- I do not watch that show, but when I read about it on Yahoo I had to watch the end and WOW that would be a shock... Crazy
Jayson went from one of my ultimate favorite bacherlors ever to my very least. I now hate him. Poor Melissa! Do what you want, but at least he be classy about it. Wait until after the final rose show to break up like every other couple does, not on the show!
Kara, I am glad to hear you are a fan too, we can be friends still! I LOVED it! I wasn't a huge Melissa fan, I thought she looked like a bunny. But I did feel bad for her, I would have punched him in the face. And I Loved Molly, I loved her scrapbook and I thought she really liked him and he has always liked her. I am such a dork right! I am sad it is over!
I will have to go watch it. I didn't get to see last nights show but I already knew what was going to happen because I googled for the spoiler. Anyways I will not be able to make it to your pampered chef party. I just wanted to let you know thank you for the invite.
Oh I couldn't believe it either. Wasn't it crazy! I didn't know you watched it to:) I do love it though. I wanted Molly all along, but I felt so bad for Mellisa she was so sad. And like you said she was still so nice in the limo about things. I can't wait to watch tonight!
The whole Jason and Melissa thing was too sad. I understood what he was saying about making a mistake and wanting to be honest, but who truly thinks they can be in love forever without spending time in the real world together. A few trips together is NOT real world. I just think that as honest and good as Jason thinks he is being, he shouldn't have proposed to Melissa if his whole heart wasn't in love with only her. If he liked them both, then he should have told Melissa that he liked her and wanted to see where things would go after they dated in the real world. Good luck to Molly. I know that I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.
How funny. I missed this whole season unfortunately because usually I am a bachelor junkie too. If I don't come in right at the first, I'm lost and have no desire to try and figure it out. I'm just silly. Anyways, hope all is well with your little family. Give those YW a squeeze for me.
I have to agree with the patheticness, but seriously enjoyed all the drama myself.
Post a Comment