SUPER KAMBRI!!! She is a fearless fighter that hunts monster's and mean people. She loves to change her super hero costume daily and enjoys jumping and climbing on things. She is a defender of her doll house and polly pockets. Protecting them from the destructo younger brother. Her name changes frequently and the last one was Cheetoh Butterfly! Watch out for this amazing Big Girl:)



12 comments:
That scene is all too familiar at my house. I love it!!
way too cute! gotta love these girlies!
Isn't pretending like the coolest thing ever! I can't wait til Brynna get into this stage! So fun!
too cute
She is so darn cute. Love it!!
She is too cute. Isn't it so much fun to watch them use their imagination? It is one of my favorite things.
Ok Kara she is a doll! I love that she makes up names for her little brother :)
SO CUTE!!! I love it!! I bet she is so much fun-- hey and anytime you want to try the burritos come over
Cheetoh Butterfly is the bomb!
So cute! I love it.
We miss you guys too! I am hoping to come to taylors wedding. We'll see! By the way Sera has about 4 more pair that I didn't even take pictures of! The dollar store and Walmart has tons!!! My favorites come from a site called little miss matched. Love them! I can't believe how big your kids are! They are beautiful!!
So Cute!
Post a Comment