Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Eggs!

While the boys were at the Priesthood session on Saturday we decided to dye some Easter eggs. Kambri had a great time putting her hands and eggs into the dye!
I took so many pictures of her and every time she would look away right as the picture took!
The gang, they have a lot of fun together:)


Aubrey and the crazy kiddos.
Bri said she is never in any pictures. Isn't that how it is though, the Mom is always the one taking them and never in them!

5 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

that looks great! Dont you love fun messes! I can't believe that is Aubrey!!! I just picture her being little still. Cute family!

KT said...

I like your shirt. Wow Gracee is looking a lot like Bri now! So cute

Danielle said...

Looks like fun! I love mom on the computer in the back. Was she on facebook?

Kenzie said...

Looks like a ton of fun.. It is noce to have a "girls night" so to speak when the guys are gone!!!

Palmers said...

That looks like a lot of fun. We need to do that this year too! What did I do wrong with my post that it didn't let people comment? I don't know how to do it with pics and have a comment Im not good at this at all:)