Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BrItNeY BaBy

Some of my besties and I went to the Britney Spears concert last night. Ashley, Sarah, Jamie & me. Pussy Cat Dolls opened for her and they were so awesome. I totally wish I could dance like that:) Oh and Britney, wow let's just say that she put on a crazy and amazing show. Seriously it was so entertaining and insane. It was a circus and lots of performers in between songs. It was so great and we had so much fun!

9 comments:

Chelle said...

Looks like you guys had pretty good seats! I can't believe we ran into you guys at Pei Wei last night! Of all places!! The food was pretty good. Too bad there isn't one closer to home!

Lisa said...

So fun! I am jealous!

Our family said...

Wow! Looks like a great time.

Toni said...

That looks like a circus! How fun. It would be so weird to see Britney in real life.

aLeXis said...

Looks like so much fun. Good girls night! You are all so gorgeous!

Palmers said...

I went to a Brittney concert once and it was good. One of my friends got kicked out for under age drinking when we went. Don't worry, I wasn't involved in that I was the desegnated driver! Looks like you guys had fun. I think you are so funny! Oh and I can dance like that, I will show you one of these days:)

Palmers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reed & Melinda Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Did you know that she recently got booed off the stage in Toronto. Crazy looks like she puts on a great show!

Melissa said...

You are crazy girl!! Looks like you had fun!!