Sunday, April 26, 2009

No longer a baby!


Bennett had his 15 month appointment. I can't believe it, he is no longer a baby and now my little toddler. Even though I love all of the new stages, it kinda makes me sad to see him get so big.
Favorite food: Bennett loves scrambled eggs, yogurt, milk, and oatmeal!
Least favorite food: I cannot get Bennett to eat fruits or vegetables.
Latest trick: Bennett thinks he is so funny when he dances and runs around in circles.
Words he says: Ball, Dada, Mama, Siss(for Kambri), Daadaa (doggie), out(outside),shoes,uh-oh, he says and signs fish, please, Jesus,hot. He also signs all done, drink, thank you,bath, book,elephant, and night night.
Number of teeth: two on bottom, two on top, and two more on the way!
Latest struggle: He hasn't been feeling well and getting teeth so he won't eat. All of the things he normally loves he won't eat them anymore. Hopefully he gets out of this stage soon.
Favorite thing to do: He loves to play with balls. Bri's little boy has a T with a bat and ball. He will put the ball on the T and swing the bat and hit the ball. It is so cute to watch.
Dr office stats: Height-30 1/2 in 45% Weight-22lbs 20% Head-80%
We just love our little man so much. He is such a sweet heart and couldn't imagine life without him!

10 comments:

KT said...

wow I can't believe he's 15mo already! It seems like we were just at your baby shower the other day. Time flies! This year is flying for me.

Perla said...

i love your little guy, too. even if he doesn't want me to talk to him or look at him at church. :) i actually find it endearing and funny.

how do you sign 'jesus'?

Frankie and Krista said...

He is getting SO big. He is way to cute. Miss you guys!

The Hicken's said...

He is a cutie. I can't believe he is that old already! Time flies.

Kenzie said...

He is so cute!!! And getting BIG

Sharstin said...

he is seriously darling! it's crazy how fast time flies--but it's so fun to watch them grow--and see their cute little personalitites!

Palmers said...

I can't belive he is 15 months. It seems like yesterday when you had him and we came to the hospital to visit. He is such a little Brandon I love it! That is so cute Kambri wanted to name the fish Darin, Carly and Mason. She really does love us:)

Ash said...

So sad to have them get big so fast, but I love watching their little personalities shining through! He is so dang cute! Love his hair, always have- SO jealous 'cause mine is still a little q-ball :)

Erin said...

Kara he is stinkin' cute. I love his little hair do!! It is sad that our babies grow up so fast huh?! That just means it is time for another one..ha!!

Sherice said...

He is a doll! Can't believe how big he is getting! They grow to fast!