Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eggstravaganza!

We had our annual friend Easter Party! Every year we get together and do a Easter Egg Eggtravaganza! We have so much fun and it is total chaos the entire time.

Kambri and all of her loot!

Bennett had a good time running around the yard.

This was the madness that was going on outside. We were so happy it was nice outside.

Here are most of the kids, some are babies, and some didn't want to be in the pic:)
Kambri took this picture for us. She did a pretty good job! I love hanging out with these girls we have such a great time!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

look how fun! I can't believe how long Kambri's hair has gotten. They are getting so big!

Chelle said...

Oh how fun! Don't you just love Spring?!

Sharstin said...

that looks like a blast!! fun tradition

Toni said...

How fun, you guys have such a cute family.

Our family said...

Looks like you had a great time. What a fun tradition for you and the kids.

Monica said...

That's a fun tradition. Your kids are getting so big. I still can't believe how much hair Bennett has. Nash still has close to none. Just the old man horseshoe going on. I just want to give him a do' ya know?!
You seriously need to just google Adam Lambert's performance or watch it on Youtube. It is SOOO good. Simon gave him a standing ovation. I love it!

Erin said...

You are such a cute mommy! Those little kiddos are lucky to have ya! This is a fun tradition...our friends needs to do something like this maybe next year...you up for planning it :)

The Steel's said...

Looks like a ton of fun, Easter is so fun, I am glad you enjoying it!

KT said...

Wow Kambri's hair is getting long! So cute, cute kids

Crystal Taylor said...

Kara,
Your family is so cute! I'm glad I found your blog. It's fun to keep up with people.
Crystal (Cable)

Palmers said...

I love that Kambri took this picture and I love that Mason is just walking past in it:) Im glad we had so much fun and that it was crazy the whole time but that is alright. When it is crazy it is fun right?

The Hatch Batch said...

Crazy is the best way to describe it! It was tons of fun though:) I'm sad I left my cute easter cookies you made us at Steph's. I bet she was happy!