Today we headed up to Snowbasin to take Kambri skiing for the first time. Brandon and I were pretty nervous, not knowing how she would react. But she was fantastic. She was so excited and and loved it! Brandon's Mom came up to see her and took some fun pictures and videos.
We asked a lady that was sitting next to us on the lift to take our picture. Kambri loved the lift and at first didn't want to get off.
The first couple of runs Brandon used the harness and she was doing so well that we decided to take it off.
Cute little punkin!
Cruising by herself. She loved to go fast and didn't want to slow down. By the end of the day she was turning by herself and was doing her "pizza" very well. Brandon and I were so proud of her. She was a natural.

Kambri went too fast for me and we ended up in the trees. She didn't even cry she loved it.

By the end of the day she was done. She wanted Brandon to carry her but he told her to hold onto his leg. I thought this picture was so cute. I love to ski and I am so excited that she took to it so well. I asked her what her favorite part was and she said" I was so ecited (excited) to go on the bumps and the whats it called again (the lift)" She went on the little bumps and laughed the whole time. She didn't want to do her pizza because she didn't want to slow down. Can't wait to take her again!

15 comments:
Look how cute she is! Way to go Kambri!
Kambri looks so much like Brandon in the close-up. You guys took her on a beautiful day. She looks so cute all bundled up. We should take her and Jax together next time!
That is awesome, what a brave little gal! we should have her tell Piper how cool it was.
that is so stinkin cute! way to get her started young! she looks so cute in her little outfit crusin down the hill!
Looks like you guys had fun! Cooper told me he saw you guys up there and that Kambri did it all by herself! He also could not wait to tell us you guys ended up in the trees :) Cute pictures!!
What a trooper, she is awesome! She looks so cute all bundled up. We took Katelyn last year and she went so slow, I was exhausted from having to stop and slow down so much.
What a fun day!! She looks so cute skiing, she's still so little! I am glad she loved it!
way cute pics!
She looks so cute! We should prob take kimball and avery soon before they know the dangers and are too scared!
That is so cool. I can't even imagine taking Riley skiing!! But is looks like Kambri did really well. When are we going to do play group this month? I miss ya!
YEA Kambri! That's awesome she did so well!
I have been wanting to take JB skiing so bad, now that I see that it is possible for a 3 1/2 year old to do it, I just might!! Good job Kambri!!
That is so awesome!! It looks like you guys had a blast!! She's a doll!
How fun! We will have to bring Carson down this winter and all go together!
Kara, I admire your bravery!! I can't even imagine taking Dantley skiing, your kids are lucky! They will grow up with such confidence in life, I think you guys are awesome :)
How fun is that? I was debating on taking brig's this year, but was a little nervous. I guess I'm too late, but I will definately play next year.
Post a Comment