My baby Brynn is over two months old now! She is the tiniest cutest little thing. I took her in for her 2 month appt and she is a mini. She is almost a pound smaller than Kambri was at 2 months. I didn't think it was possible to be smaller than Kambri. Her pediatrician is worried that she will fall of the charts, but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen anyways. Here are her stats:
Weight: 9lbs 10%
Height:22 3/4 in 60%
Head: 25% 

She is such a good baby. She went through a little period of crying and wanting me to hold her all the time, but now she hardly ever cries. But she loves her bouncer and will sit and stare at the little toys hanging down. She smiles all the time and her little dimple is showing up more and more. She doesn't nap very well during the day unless I'm holding her. She sleeps pretty good in her car seat, until one of her siblings think they need to lift up her cover and wake her up. It's hard living in the basement where she doesn't have a room and there is no where to hide her. Bennett always asks where she is and I try and keep him from finding out! When we we leaving the Dr office her pediatrician said, "We'll see you in a few months as long as she survives her brother and sister" Yes they love her just a little bit:)
Oh and I forgot to mention she SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! What, I honestly didn't think that was possible. My other two didn't do that for months and I mean lots of months. She goes to bed around 10:30 and doesn't wake up until 6:30! She eats and then goes back to sleep until 9:00 or 9:30. Holy crap I am in amazement every morning. I'm pretty sure it's the velcro swaddler that I straight jacket her in every night. She loves it. I can even lay her in her bed when she is partially awake and she will go to sleep on her own. I love it and never thought I would have a baby that would be sleeping through the night at two months old.
Oh and I forgot to mention she SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! What, I honestly didn't think that was possible. My other two didn't do that for months and I mean lots of months. She goes to bed around 10:30 and doesn't wake up until 6:30! She eats and then goes back to sleep until 9:00 or 9:30. Holy crap I am in amazement every morning. I'm pretty sure it's the velcro swaddler that I straight jacket her in every night. She loves it. I can even lay her in her bed when she is partially awake and she will go to sleep on her own. I love it and never thought I would have a baby that would be sleeping through the night at two months old. 
She still looks a lot like Kambri especially when she is asleep. But she has Bennett's big blue eyes. She is starting to fill out a little and get chubby cheeks. She is very long and skinny and doesn't have any fat on her little arms or legs. She is starting to talk to us and I love to watch her kick and move her legs when she gets excited. We are so in love with this baby and can't get enough of her!

9 comments:
what a cutie! she is so tiny~ and ya for sleeping through the night:)
I can't believe she's over 2 months old already! Time flies. London and Belle both slept through the night at 2 months, I think after you have 2 kids, they give you a break. I remember the first night they did waking up and thinking crap! I slept through them crying! But no, they were still sound asleep.
I loved the update and all the cute pictures of her.
Ah, they grow up too fast. Time for another :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I am funny.
She is so cute and tiny!! When I saw her at the wedding I joked that my babies come out that size and I wasn't too far off! Ethan was born weighing only 6oz. less than she does now. She's really adorable.
She is so tiny! I think she looks a lot like Bennett. I can see a little of both kids in her, but one of those pics she looked just like Bennett. I can't believe she sleeps through the night. That is so nice. It only took Landon 9 months:) I was ready to cry everytime he woke up. He wasn't a good sleeper, he is now though! Can't wait till my kids are better, then mabey we can actually do something.
To cute!!! And I wish we would have seen you guys at the 4th.. so I could have held her... looks like fun! I love her blessing dress, she really is cute and what a cute family you have... How is the house going??
I bet you love to kiss her all day!!! She is soooo cute. I can't believe she is two months old.
She is so darling. I love her dark hair!
So funny that she is so small. I just took Gage in for his two month appointment and he is off the charts too! Only...in the opposite direction. :) Is is one chubby tall dude.
Love the sleeping through the night. Yes! Way to go on that.
What a little sweetheart!! I think she looks like her big sis and big bro. That is funny you try to hide her from Bennett. I'm sure that's what I would do too:) What a great baby to be sleeping through the night....gotta love that!
Post a Comment