Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nana & Papa Sleepover


Once a month my wonderful parents have all of the bigger grandkids sleep over! How wonderful are they!? Us adults get to go out on a date and enjoy being together without our older kids. The last time Bennett wanted to talk to my Dad before they went over and asked him to make sure he made caramel corn (a papa favorite). Now that is a tradition and my Mom thinks it makes the kids, or Bennett, hyper and they don't go to bed until 11:00pm. But they always have a good time and look forward to it every month!

8 comments:

~adelle said...

What an awesome tradition! I need to talk to my mom about that. :) Having family close by is the best.

Toni said...

That is way fun-I think my parent should jump on that bandwagon too!

Jordan said...

Seriously cute idea!

P and C said...

Your dad is the cutest!! I miss talking to him when he came into the WM branch...what a fun idea!!!

Sharstin said...

how fun for the kids~so sad I couldn't make the park today! my shoot went long! boo!

Palmers said...

That is so dang fun, and so nice for you and Brandon:) Sounds like a fun tradition the kids will always remember:) How is little Brynn doing? How is the house coming along? You will have to post some before and after pics for sure.

The Hunts said...

Oh my gosh when I first started reading I thought you were going to say every year...but every MONTH? Man that is awesome...and where can I get some of THAT!!??

The Hatch Batch said...

Sounds like fun for both the kids and parents!! What brave grandparents:)