Monday, July 26, 2010

Brynn's Blessing

Brynn was blessed on the 4th of July by her Daddy. He gave a beautiful blessing and I'm very grateful that he holds the priesthood and was able to bless all of our children. We had a perfect day and perfect weather. It was a little crazy since my house is all torn up, but with help from everyone we had a wonderful time. I was glad that we could have everyone over to our new yard. It's the perfect place for a party~

Brynn looked beautiful and was a complete angel all day. She wore the same headband as Kambri and looked precious!

Here is our cute, not so little family!!! I still can't believe we have thee kids.

My Mom Dad with Brynn.

Brandon's Grandma was here from Tennessee and we were so glad she could be with us on Brynn's special day.

Brandon's Mom and Dad, I love how Brynn is sleeping in this one. She is completely out!

This is my Grandma Wheelwright. We get to see her every Sunday for dinner and she loves all of the little babies.

3 comments:

Sharstin said...

she looks so darling~ what a fun day!

aLeXis said...

So sweet. I love love that first photo. Too precious!

KT said...

Congrats! Cute fam picture, your yard would be so fun.