We had Brynn's party a few weeks after her birthday when most of the sickness had gone away:) We made her a cute owl cake and we had so much fun making it. Thanks to my sister Bri and my sister-in-law Betsy we got it all done. She was so cute when we sang happy birthday to her. She loved it.
She wasn't too sure about the cake. And it wasn't too easy to get into to at first. She ripped off the eye and some of the feathers. I ended up putting her back in her high chair when everyone left and then she started to enjoy it!
Kambri wrapped this present and was so proud of it.
Ta-Da, a new pair of sunglasses from her sissy!
She wasn't too hip on the unwrapping of the presents, but we made it through all of them. She is one lucky little one year old that has lots of people that love her!

6 comments:
She's 1, and I still haven't even seen her in person. I stink.
You always look soo cute.
Hey, I saw Jamie at my SIL's birthday party for her 6 year old last week. She's her next door neighbor! So I've seen her blog about Jamie's son this whole time, and didn't know it! Small world
Ah she looks so cute, love that little shirt:) and hello!! That cake is amazing:)
Did you really let her destroy that AMAZING cake???
She is so cute, I swear her and my Lou could be twins.
Can we hang out soon?
that cake is adorable for an adorable little girl!
You guys should seriously go into the cake makin bidness. That was one cool cake! I'm thinkin the older she gets the more she looks like you. She's a cutie!
What a cute cake!!! Good job! She is way cute.. Hope all is well
Post a Comment