Kambri had her preschool graduation the end of May. They sang all of the songs they learned for the months they were in school. She sang loud and knew all of the songs. It was fun to watch her do what she has been learning for months. She had 16 kids in her class and made some new friends. Miss Georgia is such a good teacher. This was her last year teaching after 20 years. Kambri was always excited to go to school and loved Show and tell day.
This was her bestie Sophie. I love that Sophie is one of the tallest kids and Kambri is one of the smallest. Her preschool was in Fruit Heights Sophie's Mom and I did some driving back and forth so they could have play dates. They were really cute together and loved playing with each other.
Sweet Miss Georgia. I am really glad I decided to take Kambri to her. She was great. This is Jaymas with Miss Georgia and Kambri. Kambri talked about Jaymas a lot. She said all the girls liked him and wanted to marry him. She asked me if she could marry him when she was older. It was really cute:)
I'm glad preschool is over so I don't have to get up early and drive so far. But I am not excited that my little girl will be in Kindergarten this fall:( I hope this Summer doesn't go too fast!!!

5 comments:
What a cutie~ can't believe our girls are going to be big kindergartners next year. Tear:(
Way to go coaching Kambri's little team! I would be so intimidated~ but really I would have NO idea what I was doing:) Glad she ended up having a great time!
And happy birthday to miss Brynn. Her owl cake was the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Ah, preschool graduation is so bittersweet! So cute:)
I am a slacker, and need to post Mason's graduation. She looks so tiny!!! I love the soccer picture with you and her on the other post. It is way cute!
She is way cute. I think I know that lady. Where is her preschool at?? She is getting so BIG!!! and very cute
So cute! I love little crushes. My little Nat and a boy hold hands in nursery. It is so funny! Can you believe she is going to be in kindergarten? I am still in shock. Enjoy the summer!
Post a Comment