Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easter Festivities


 We had a great Easter this year.  It was actually somewhat nice weather for our hunts too.  Nana Debbie and Papa Bob always have a fun hunt at their church.  Not too many kids and lots and lots of eggs!
 Here are the younger kids after their hunt!
After the church hunt we went to their house  for another hunt.  The kids had fun trying to find the eggs the Dad's hid. 
 Brynnie just wanted to eat the eggs, but she still had a good time!  The kids got spoiled and I ended up with too much candy and around 10.00 a piece.  I don't remember money in eggs when I was little:)



 We had fun dying eggs at Nana Pam's. Bennett got in and died all of his eggs yellow and then he was done. He wasn't messing around. 
 Kambri, Victoria, and Aunt Aubrey coloring their eggs.  They had so much fun and they love being with all of their cousins.  





 Poor little Kambri is allergic to something in my Mom's yard and her eyes swelled like crazy.  That night it was just one eye.  By the next morning (Easter Sunday) both of them were completely swollen shut. We didn't end up getting a family picture. I felt so bad for her, she didn't even look like the same little girl. I still need to take a pretend Easter picture of them in their outfits.
I'm so grateful that we get to celebrate our Savior. I tried really hard to teach my kids the reason we celebrate. It was so cute to hear them tell me in their own words about Jesus and why we have Easter!

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

ah looks like so much fun! easter is my fav--esp all the good eats! so sad that kambir had an allergic reaction!

Jordan said...

Look at Kambri's eyes! Goodness, poor thing.