This is my kids idea of a good time. Yep put on all of their underwear and some around their ankles while they run around the house. Good times I tell ya.
So the question I get everywhere we go is "Are they twins?," or "They must be really close in age" And yes they are almost the exact same size. Kambri has him by about an inch and I think Bennett finally weighs more than her. Although Kambri tells Bennett daily that she is bigger than him because she is older. I think she is going to be sad when he does get bigger than her. These two are the best of friends. Kambri calls Bennett her bubbies and is usually pretty sweet to him. They play all sorts of games together being birds, tigers, or Mom and Dad's. She will watch out for him and give him loves when he gets hurt. And although Bennett teases Kambri and can make her cry she is his best friend. He follows her around and wants to be playing with her all the time. When she is gone or wants to play by herself he gets lost and doesn't know what to do with himself. This fall when she goes to kindergarten it is going to be hard on him (and me). I really really hope they stay this way. It melts my heart to see them be each other's best friend and I want more than anything for this to continue throughout their lives. I am so blessed that they get along so well. They do fight and tease each other, but the majority of the time they are playing and having fun together. I am thankful everyday that I get to be their Mommy!
So the question I get everywhere we go is "Are they twins?," or "They must be really close in age" And yes they are almost the exact same size. Kambri has him by about an inch and I think Bennett finally weighs more than her. Although Kambri tells Bennett daily that she is bigger than him because she is older. I think she is going to be sad when he does get bigger than her. These two are the best of friends. Kambri calls Bennett her bubbies and is usually pretty sweet to him. They play all sorts of games together being birds, tigers, or Mom and Dad's. She will watch out for him and give him loves when he gets hurt. And although Bennett teases Kambri and can make her cry she is his best friend. He follows her around and wants to be playing with her all the time. When she is gone or wants to play by herself he gets lost and doesn't know what to do with himself. This fall when she goes to kindergarten it is going to be hard on him (and me). I really really hope they stay this way. It melts my heart to see them be each other's best friend and I want more than anything for this to continue throughout their lives. I am so blessed that they get along so well. They do fight and tease each other, but the majority of the time they are playing and having fun together. I am thankful everyday that I get to be their Mommy!

5 comments:
That is darling. I don' think there is anything better in the world than having a good sister or brother around! Love the underwear! Hilarious.
She looks so skinny standing next to him:) They could be twins....that is fun that they are so close and love each other so much. That is like Mason and Landon and I love it!
That is such a fun picture.. They are so cute
Kambri is like her mama...skinny, little and CUTE :) Your little kiddos are cute and you are lucky they get along SO well. My boys tend to bug each other...ALL.DAY.LONG!!
that is so awesome! my brother was my best friend growing up. i pray every day that addie and andre will get along better. today they had a good day! they fight way too much but i hope they will get over it. when they are playing happily together i feel sooo happy too!
Post a Comment