Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kambri's dance recital

 Every Monday I take Kambri to dance and I wait in the gym of  South Weber Elementary while she goes into another room and dances.  I don't really get to see her dances except for what she practices at home. So I was really excited for her dance recital.  She was very excited to wear makeup and did really well while I did her hair (watching videos on my phone helped) She had a dress rehearsal and then the real thing so she had to get ready twice. I used a curl stick on her hair and loved how it turned out.  Her hair stayed this curly all night long.  I highly recommend them.  
Here she is in all her beauty.  Seriously though she is gorgeous and could not have looked any cuter:) This is the costume she wore for Polly Wolly.  
 Here are most of the little girls waiting for their turn to go on stage.  Kambri takes everything so easily. She wasn't nervous just went right out there and did her thing.  She was very excited and kept asking when she was going to be able to go on stage. 
 She is quite the little performer. She was singing so loud and knew her dances very well.  She did awesome, I was one proud Mama, that's for sure. 
 She loved all of the flowers she got from her Dad and Nana Pam and Papa Dan.
 This is her Thumbelina costume.  It is so cute. She looked like a little fairy with her wings and wand.  This dance was seriously darling and it was funny to hear Bennett singing along with the song after watching Kambri practice so much. Even though I hope it is a long time before she wears makeup she looked beautiful with it on:)

Kambri and Graicee both take from Mrs Peek.  It is nice to have someone that is doing the same thing and nice to only have one recital to go to for the rest of our family.  Kambri loves her cousins and really looks up to them:)  I'm glad she had such a great year of dance and I  hope that she continues to love it. 

7 comments:

Sharstin said...

Love it, she looks so cute:)

Kenzie said...

oh my goodness... I bet she did such a great job. She looks so cute, not that I am surprised!! Her momma takes good care of her... So much fun

P and C said...

Too darling!!! Is she just in tap? I love her little body in her cute costumes!!!

Palmers said...

She is so dang cute. I love the costumes, they all look darling. I'm sure she loves her little dance classes.

The Hatch Batch said...

Aren't little dancers the best! Kambri looks like a porcelain doll:) i'm sure she loved wearing makeup as much as my girls do! Super darling costumes!

Jordan said...

Kara, she looks just like you.

Sherice said...

It is so darn cute to see them all dolled up in their dance outfits:) Kambri couldn't be cuter up there dancing her heart out! Sounds like you guys are having a great summer~ cute pictures:)