We headed up to Diamond Mountain for our annual Memorial camping Trip. We go with Brandon's friend Jeremy and his family. Kambri had a good time taking some pictures of her and Bennett. I love it when I find my camera with pictures of herself:)
This is another picture she took of Bennett. He loves Brandon's tools. He usually makes a gigantic mess of the tools and himself, but at least he has fun right?! The kids fished a little bit. Usually they just played though. They love going camping and sleeping in the trailer. If it wasn't for them, I don't know that I would have gone on this trip! Knowing that they have such a good time makes it worth it.
Let's just say this wasn't the funnest camping trip we've ever been on. It was cold and rained almost the whole time. We stayed in the trailer for the majority of the time. Fun fun, especially when you have a sick baby. I made it through, it could have been worse. We could have been tenting it!
Had to show Kambri's whiny face.
Oh and her is her cute adorable happy face again!
Bennett loves candy, cookies, chocolate, pretty much anything with sugar that is not good for you! He must take after his Mommy. It's our little tradition to buy Mother's taffy cookies when we go camping. Yummm they are so good and its probably a good thing I don't buy them at home or I would be in big trouble.
This isn't a great picture, but hey we were camping right!!! I need to work on the squinty eyes:)
Little Brynnie, after I rubbed her down with oils for 2 days straight she finally started feeling better. We had fun sitting in the truck while Brandon fished in the rain. Good times....
At least Brandon had fun fishing. The kids really wanted him to catch some fish so they could eat them. Bennett wanted nothing to do with them, he was pretty freaked out by them it was hilarious. Brandon cooked them up and we had the kids try it and they thought it was disgusting. I don't like fish so I don't blame them. Hopefully next years trip will be a little warmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment