Friday, July 8, 2011

My little entrepreneur!

Kambri has been asking and asking to have a lemonade stand.  So  I had her make her adorable sign and we set up shop. Every little kid needs to do this right?  And I must say our lemonade was tasty.  She went to our neighbor Crystal's house to tell her that it was open for business.  But we waited and waited and finally a lady down the street stopped by and bought one.  Kambri was so excited.  Then Crystal came with her kids and bought some. And Nana Pam came by and got some for her, Halen, and Nicholas.  It was so cute to watch her give everyone their lemonade.  After they left we waited and tried to wave at the cars going by.  And finally one car stopped by and a young guy gave Kambri a bunch of change for her last sale of the day! She was so excited by the 3.50 she made. I'm sure there will be many more to come:)

7 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

yes every kid needs to do that!

The Hunts said...

SO cute! I can't wait to do this. And can I be a dork and give you a fun idea? I don't know if you saw my "Lemon in Love" party I did in my party album but back when I did it I found the cutest lemonade stand idea and if you go to these 2 links you can use the printables for fun ideas next time she wants to have a stand!! Just thought I'd share :)
http://kinsereventcompany.blogspot.com/2010/06/cutest-diy-lemonade-stand-party.html

and...
http://go.tipjunkie.com/pr/5859/fun.kyti.me/index.php/2011/05/lemonade-stand-free-printable/

one more...
http://247moms.blogspot.com/2011/06/lemonade-stand-freebies-summer-bucket.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+24%2F7Moms+%2824%2F7+MOMS%29

Have fun!

P and C said...

That is too cute! I totally remember selling lemonade as a kid, I tried to sell painted rocks too! ha ha If I'm up that way soon, I'll go home by your house to see if cute Kambri is out selling lemonade and be sure to buy some!!

Chelle said...

So cute! I love her sign and her little set up. In our neighborhood the kids sell cotton candy!?

Sharstin said...

way to cute~! caleb has been wanting to do this too! i love it~

Kenzie said...

Love the sign!!! She did a great job

Erin said...

So cute!!