Friday, October 24, 2008

Any time now!

My kids are the latest teethers ever. Kambri didn't get her first tooth until she was 10 months old. Bennett has been drooling for over a month now and still no teeth. I guess I should be glad, except for the fact that he really can't eat very many things without teeth. Check out that drool:)!

9 comments:

Sharstin said...

I guess no teeth does make the whole eating thing a little more tricky! he is a doll--excited for our get together--I am planning on it :)

Our family said...

I know how you feel. Kaleb got his teeth in at six month so he could eat a lot of food. But Madison didn't get her first tooth until she was a year. She still only has four teeth so she can't eat a lot of food because she does not have her back teeth. I hate it. But I guess they say the later their teeth come in the better.

KT said...

I hate that, my kids teeth late also, but I always start giving them tylenol thinking that's why their fussy and then nothing. It's hard to know when to give them tylenol when they can't talk. You're also right w/it's hard to know what to feed them also. It's amazing what they can gum though!

Jamie Hadlow said...

It's coming...you can so tell. At least teeth aren't affecting nursing though, right?? He's pretty good at food without teeth though.

Lindsey Rose said...

Yeah Brielle and Bens were both about 1 year old! The drooling lasts FOREVER! He really is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Poor kid, teething is just no fun! I'm sorry!

Ashley said...

Thats crazy I swear Kavin had 8 teeth at 8 months he has always been a fast grower, he is so cute, gotta love all the drool, for sure sign of teething, plus the no sleeping its like having a new born all over!

Ashley ;o) said...

I don't know anything about teething... but I DO know how freakin' adorable Bennett is!! ;o) Very cute drooling pics! ;o)

Amy said...

Don't worry Jackson didn't get his first tooth until after 13 months! I was sure he was going to be a toothless wonder boy.
Bennett is so cute.