Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party!!!

Our good friends Chad & Nancy had their annual Halloween party. Bri and I decided on our costumes that night when we saw our Mom's wedding dress. Bri had a dress that was supposed to be her acutal dress when she got married, but didn't work out:) We had a good time being dead brides. Everyone couldn't believe I was wearing her actual dress, gotta love the 70's!
Brandon was a good looking Joe Dirt! He was digging the teeth, I'll have to post a picture of him in his normal clothes and the teeth. They looked so real. We had a lot of fun. Thanks guys:) It was the first time we had a real babysitter (no family or good friends). This cute girl from our ward came over. I was really worried, but Bennett was asleep and Kambri was still happy when we got home!


4 comments:

Our family said...

You guys look great. I love Halloween parties they are so much fun.

Ashley ;o) said...

Sweet costumes!! There's something about a dead bride that's just freaky... I don't know what it is. ;o) And that Joe Dirt costume is VERY funny!! I love Halloween! ;o)

AnGiE said...

Love the costumes!

Monica said...

Brandon's teeth! Ha ha, you guys look awesome!