Why are family pictures so stressful? I tried to make it so it would be ok and we would have happy kids, but Kambri didn't want to cooperate. She was so ornery before we left and I was about to lose it. So this picture is an example of the craziness! My talented sister Bri took these and was able to get some really good shots too. Cute pictures to follow later. Check out her website http://www.briannephotography.com/
12 comments:
I love it....my kids hate pictures too. I think it's instinctual. They see me with my camera and they start whining. Can't wait to see the keepers.
That is soo funny, we totally had major meltdown for our family picts! I couldn't seee your picts without a password, but I am sure they look great!
I know why does that happen your kids can be so happy that day but then as soon as you tell them we are taking a family picture they totally turn into little S----
Love the location! You'll get a good one, you always do! Can't wait to see the finished product. Brianne does an awesome job.
I got that paint paper at Target. I love it, it is over in the Crayola section.
I love that your pointing at the camera trying to get the kiddos to look that way. I can't wait to check out Bri's website and see the rest!
I'm so glad that everybody enjoys family pictures about as much as I do. They are a stressful day. Their the best when they turn out cute though. It definately makes it worth it.
I love it! The pic is still cute with u pointing at the camera..I can't wait to see the one's that are done, Bri does an amazing job! Post the other's soon!
I couldn't see your pics either, I am sure they are great! Where are you in the picture? It is so pretty, you guys are a good looking bunch I am sure you got a few keepers.
Fam picts are tough! but I bet you guys got some darling ones! you have such a cute fam :)
Oh Kara I love it! I love the location, cute!!
Post a Comment