I can't believe my baby is 9 months. It is amazing how fast time flies. I wanted to write down his stats and what he is doing at this age. 28.2 in (55%)
17.9 lbs (15 %)
75% head
Bennett is the happiest baby ever. He just plays all day long crawling and walking around furniture. The only time he cries is if he is hungry or tired.
He started walking behind his little walker and loves it. He is still a little wobbly, but getting the hang of it. He will let go and stand for just a second.
He started clapping his hands and gets so excited when he does.
He wears me out when we go places and just wants to get down and play, he is a wild boy!
He loves Kambri, especially when she chases him. He also gets so excited to see his Daddy.
He loves yogurt, banana oatmeal cereal, cottage cheese, sweet potatoes, carrots, and pears. He does not like peas, applesauce, peaches, or any of the food I made him:)
He takes really good naps and I just lay him down and he goes to sleep on his own, now we just need him to sleep through the night!
He loves his bath, he crawls to it all the time and has fallen in a lot. When I get him out he just wants right back in. He is a wiggle worm and is almost impossible to dress or change his diaper.
We couldn't imagine life without our precious baby Bennett!

21 comments:
I love the pictures of Bennett. He is so cute and I can't believe that he is already 9 months old.
Awww how cute!! He is such a stinkin doll--love his smile and hair!
Soooo cute! I hope we have a boy as cute as Bennett some day!
I SO HEAR THE IMPOSSIBLE DIAPER CHANGES! But maybe the lack of outfit changes in the future will make up for the boy thing, eh?
I miss you too, hopefully next week we can gather.
Your little boy is so dang cute, I love those pictures they turned out very good.
Kara..he is sersiously SOOO darling. I love his sweet smile. Those pictures are cute!
He is darling! And his hair is already so light! Crazy! TOO CUTE!
everyone has aready said it but I'll say it again. He seriously is so darling!! They grow so fast. We just need to "enjoy the journey!"
Hey Kara, I can't believe that your little guy is already 9 months! I remember you bringing him in when he was like 2 months and he had all that hair! He is SO darling and I love that he still has so much hair! I hope everything is going well with you. Come and visit me sometime! :)
I love these pictures! He is absolutely darling! I really can not believe he is already 9 months old...it seems like you just had him :)
wow he went blonde fast! Your kids are both so cute, you always have them dressed and their hair done so cute! Can't wait to hang out soon.
what great photos. he is really such a sweet boy. i don't think i've ever heard him cry.
He is so so so cute. I love his hair so much. Did they include his hair in his head measurement. Gotta love a big head! What a sweet little guy!
Kara, he is seriously so cute! He always looks so happy!
SOOOOO cute! We love you, Bennett!
He is so big! Those are the cutest pictures of him! Your sister does a really good job...
Seriously, Bennett is so so dang cute! He keeps getting cuter and cuter..what a doll, Kara!
How cute are the pictures. So I am working my way back into the blogging world I think. Bennett is so cute and so happy every time I see him, and his smile lights up a room. That's funny he doesn't like any of the food you made him! Kambri and Jax thought it was great!
Hey Kara! I saw your link on Carli's blog and wanted to say hi. Your little ones are so cute. I can't believe Kambri is that big already! Crazy! Feel free to check us out!
Erin
I'm sorry 9 months old. When did that happen? His hair is fantastic. I love it! I think he is total Loomis with maybe a smidge of Brandon thrown in. He's totally cute.
Oh my goodness what a cutie!!! He is getting so so big!
Cute pics!
Post a Comment