This is my cute family (minus a few) on our weekly Sunday dinner. We had a good time carving pumpkins. I am so blessed to have my family so close to me. We always have a good time together:)
Kambri didn't really want to carve the pumpkins, but she is always game for a cute picture.





Kambri didn't really want to carve the pumpkins, but she is always game for a cute picture.



12 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish we were there.
Hey Kara, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a super fun day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You guys are a good lookin bunch...Looks like you guys had such a fun night!! Your family all looks like they are doing well. Please tell them all hi from me. Love your pumpkins.
Happy Birthday Kara!! No wonder you love sweets so much, being born on Halloween:) I'm glad we've kept in touch all these years. I'm excited to see you sunday!
Makes me miss all the fun stuff we used to do at your house!! I wish we were there! So Fun!
Happy Birthday!! Your pumpkins are awesome. Don't you just love Sunday dinner!!
Happy Birthday! And your pumpkins are awesome...
Happy Birthday!! Awesome pumpkins!
Hey! Looks like you guys have been having lots of Halloween fun! I always loved Spencer's Halloween party- good times! You guys looked awesome. Fun to have traditions like that!
Seriously, you guys have a ton of people for Sunday dinners! That's fun though because then you get to see all of your family at least once a week. The pumpkins turned out way cute!
Happy late birthday!! I'm so bad with remembering birthdays!! But I hope you had an awesome day!! And that's awesome you guys get together every Sunday. I love those pics of your whole fam! Very cute!
I didn't know it was your birthday!! hope is was awesome! the pumpkins look great, and it is so much fun to have lots of family around!
Post a Comment