Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boating

Wow I am playing some serious catchup on my neglected blog!
We went boating a few times this summer and it was a blast. We don't get to go very often so we loved it. It was a first for Kambri and Bennett too.
This was their happy faces before we actually started moving. The water was a little rough and then they weren't so happy to be out with us!

This is Aubrey catching some serious air! We both fell off a few times. Wow I forgot how much that hurts.
The brothers got to go out together, they had a blast.
Tubing with Nana!
This is Bennett on the easy ski. He did pretty good, I wasn't sure if he would even dare get on it at all.
The girlies hanging out in the boat.

We did some wake boarding. I am still in the learning process and trying not to fall on my face. Hopefully I will get to go again next year and improve my skills.
Aubrey on the other hand is a professional. She was seriously awesome, I was impressed.
Jordan catching some air, lucky girl gets to go boating all summer. Thanks for letting us tag along!
This is Kambri on the easy ski. Let's just say this girl is a serious dare devil. She absolutely loved it. The whole time she was saying faster faster and giving us the thumbs up sign.

And this is her going backwards. She spent most of her time like this. She would get on and just turn herself around. She could be water skiing in no time. I was so proud of her. She fell off one time trying to turn around and looking at us. She was sad for a minute, but then wanted to go back out in the water.
Thanks again Jordan and your Mom and Dad for letting us go we loved it!!!

5 comments:

KT said...

Has Bri had her baby?

Jordan said...

We loved having you guys come! Next year i'll invite you every SINGLE time!

Sharstin said...

that looks like a blast! can't believe that summer is just about over!

Kenzie said...

That looks so fun!!! WOW, okay so now we really need to plan something.. WE are all healthy, lets do it before it gets to cold.

Lisa said...

So fun! I love boating. It looks like we both had the same idea, to play some blog catch up...Summer gets so busy. But, it looks like you guys had some fun trips!